In this post we continue with our previous two tutorials by loading the TexturePacker and PhysicsEditor data into our Corona SDK project. In case you missed the previous two tutorials you can visit them via the links below.
- PhysicsEditor and Corona SDK
- TexturePacker and Corona SDK
You should have the following TexturePacker and PhysicsEditor output files in your project:
- platformshapes.lua (PhysicsEditor, indicating the shapes of each display object).
- platformSheet.lua (a lua file with the definition of your image sheet) (TexturePacker).
- platformsheet.png (an png file with the images of TexturePacker).